We are currently looking to expand the number of home visits we can achieve in Coventry and will be taking on at least two new members of staff.
These are the main skills we are looking for.
- Some experience with hands-on, do-it-yourself type work; for example, maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, etc. This does not necessarily have to be professional experience. You will be trained to install the water saving devices (plumbing skills are not required), but must already be familiar with tools such as hand drills
- Some experience in customer services; for example, taking calls at a call centre, call-outs to households for boiler repair, etc. – basically, experience dealing one-to-one with customers
- Good communications skills, particularly verbal. You will be required to explain aspects of the installation and project to residents.
- You must be comfortable visiting homes alone and have the confidence to interact positively with residents
- Full, clean driving license
- An interest in helping protect our local water supplies and wildlife
To apply please visit the Waterwise website. The closing date is 15 October.